Monday, August 11, 2014

Advisory Message: AVOID Westbound I-210 east of Rosemead Blvd until further notice due to traffic collision involving a big-rig. HOV, # 1, 2 lanes blocked.

Message sent via Nixle | Go to nixle.com | Unsubscribe
Agency Logo
Monday August 11, 2014, 3:52 PM

California Highway Patrol - Southern Division

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Advisory: AVOID Westbound I-210 east of Rosemead Blvd until further notice due to traffic collision involving a big-rig. HOV, # 1, 2 lanes blocked.

Hi Pepperdine Libboard,

California Highway Patrol has issued a SIG-ALERT on the Westbound I-210 east of Rosemead Blvd. HOV, 1 and 2 lanes are closed!

Please avoid if you can as this will cause traffic backups. As of now, the # 3 and # 4 lanes are opened. Please use alternate routes, I-605 South, to 10 West, to the 5 north, to the 2 North to return to the I-210.

You can also use Hutington Drive to Colorado or Foothill Blvd as alternates!

For full details, view this message on the web.

Sent by California Highway Patrol - Southern Division
411 Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91203

To manage your email settings, click here. To update your account settings, login here.
If you prefer not to receive future emails, unsubscribe here.

Powered by Nixle. © 2014 Nixle, LLC. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment